Hopes High Hopes High

Great! You really surprised viewer, I really like the style also. I could even watch a movie, if Ma... You were the director!

Sburb Sburb

GamrGurlz
Wat r u doin
GamrGurlz
Stahp

Triple Tower Defense Triple Tower Defense

Nice game, but it would be great to mix towers on some separate grid. It's hard to make 5 lvl tower right where you want. And also, random towers are not greatest idea. But cool idea and nice game overall, pleasure to play. Music and graphics are pleasureful too. Change and it'll be max.

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

to syswhocares + little game review

"the story was stupid (robots go nuts, wow how creative)"
No. It's not about robots going nuts - it's about how it realize it's so similar to human being, not wanting to understand it. Only after shown that it has human emotions (like hate) it breaks. It's the main difference - given the proof it won't argue anymore, as it all computes perfectly - can't deny what undeniable, THAT is the only thing that will always distinguish us from robots - they just can't lie to themselves. Good game, liked it, little too easy though. Or I played too much games with puzzles like this. More like art game than puzzle game.

SkyFlair - Rebirth SkyFlair - Rebirth

I always love good dnb. Yours is good as it is. Nothing to add here. Good work!

Skyflair responds:

Thanks man! glad you liked it :)

Tormented Heart Tormented Heart

awesoem

This song is calm, but powerful. It's great to keep silent, while meditating. Your voice is great, piano is a great background, and lyrics are amazing. Please, more songs like this! (I have to check your submissions to find song in that style, but there's an idiom in my language (dunno if it's in English) literally meaning "there's never enough of good stuff" ^^)

8bit trip to the disco beat 8bit trip to the disco beat

Great!

Some freshness to oldschool 8bit!

steal4ram responds: